Tulsa Zoo and Living Museum
6421 East 36th St. North
Tulsa, OK 74115
Phone: (918) 669-6600
Want to see real and alive animals rather than historical statues and paintings? If you’re giving your kids a special trip somewhere, there’s a big chance that they will choose zoo over museums. Good thing, you can be sure that they will not also have fun but learn a lot about animals in just a day! Check out living exhibits like the Tropical American Rainforest, Dave Zucconi Conservation Center, Oceans and Islands, Africa. With affordable admission rates, you will be able to provide a remarkable tour without having to splurge a lot of money from your wallet. Already planned to visit Tulsa Zoo? Here are some tips that you might find useful:
* You can get a free admission every first Saturday of August because it’s ‘Thank You Tulsa Day’
* You can get a 50% off the admission price on Mother’s Day and Father’s Day.
* For group rates, make sure you call for reservation two weeks in advance.
* To be entitled to a group rate discount, there should be 25 or more paying individuals in the group.
* For the parking, there is a $2.00 fee per car and $10.00 per bus. Take note that the fees only apply on weekends and holidays.
* The general admission for the ONEOK Safari Train and Arvest Wildlife Carousel is $1.50 and $1.00 for zoo members.
* You can also ride a dromedary camel around the zoo for only $5.00.
For more information about Tulsa Zoo, you may call the phone number posted above or visit this website more often.
Ticket Admission Price:
Zoo Hours: 9AM – 5PM
Child (age 3-11): $4.00
Adult (age 12-64): $8.00
Senior (age 65+): $6.00
Toddler (age 2 below): FREE
TZF Members: FREE AZA Zoos Members: 50% Off